High Accuracy Tank Gauge
The Hytek Tank Monitor is a high accurate tank gauge and is made in the UK. With fuel becoming even more expensive it makes sense to monitor your tank stocks to an accurate level.
• One gauge required per tank (Can be sited up to 2.3m away, cable can be extended).
• Relays available as an option, fit inside gauge housing (2 high, 2 low level or BMS system).
• Weatherproof to IP65 suitable for outside mounting.
• Dual voltage 230V/110V.
• Standard gauge kits suit tanks 1.7m or 3.5m deep (Available up to 10m).
• May be used with other liquids. Please check for compatibility. (Adblue® option available on request).
• Tank contents gauge.
• Gauge has 4 internal mounting holes (4 x 20mm M4 bolts supplied).
• Tank probe is an electronic hydrostatic sensor.
(Must be suspended 50mm from the bottom of tank).
• Each gauge is set up by Hytek, 24hrs turnaround from receipt of the tank questionnaire, can be faxed
(TGE.K) Gauge, 1.7m tank probe, 1” BSPM steel tank fitting.
• Gauge readout can be sited up to 2.3m away.
(Cable can be extended for readout, ask for details).
Martin Simpson Managing Director Deeside Mineral Water
Witek Mojsiewicz, Aquarium Manager, Macduff Marine Aquarium
Mr Hamilton Smith Forgie
Debbie, Manager, Happy Plant Garden Centre, Mintlaw