GRP Sectional Tanks are extremely rugged but light to handle, which makes it ideal for use on sites with restricted access and for shipment into most inaccessible areas using the most basic means of transport. Assembly is simple and quick, requiring only handtools and the minimum of skilled labour.
To meet the growing need for tanks that comply with the latest water bylaws and health needs, we can offer a thermally insulated panel to assist in
prevention of water temperature rise or fall dependant on site conditions. This has obvious advantages in the control of bacterial growth such as
Byelaw 30 Covers
If you have a water tank which needs to be brought up to Bylaw 30 standard, it may well be the case that the tank itself is still in fairly good condition. We can offer the supply of pre-insulated covers with screened vents to your required dimensions and fully compliant with Bylaw 30WRAS.
In the UK all products are offered with a full tank erection service. An experienced team will build your tank and leave it ready for
Sectional tank features include:
• Produced to British Standard BSEN13280:2001 where required.
• Approved by the Water Research Centre for storage of potable water
• All panels jig-drilled for ease of assembly
• Heavy-duty panel covers bolted and sealed to UK Water Bylaw 30
• Internal PVC pillar supports included where required
• Manufactured under formal quality assurance procedures to ISO
• External stiffening where required, galvanised for rust protection
• Technical drawings provided for both tank and supports
• Smooth internal surface avoids bacterial growth
• Full tank erection and site inspection by trained staff.
“Filpumps have supplied Deeside Mineral Water with a range of products over the last 15 years and we have always been very happy with the service and quality provided. We have no hesitation in recommending Filpumps.”
Martin Simpson Managing Director Deeside Mineral Water
“Macduff Marine Aquarium has enjoyed a successful relationship with Filpumps Ltd for many years and we are pleased to have our vital aquarium life support systems installed and maintained by such knowledgeable and reliable engineers.”
“Filpumps completed the (very professional) project perfectly to our satisfaction and on time.”
Mr Hamilton Smith Forgie
“We have had the pleasure of using Filpumps for over 20 years now. We have found them to be very helpful, professional and knowledgeable and cannot fault their service that they provide. They are always quick to respond and go out of their way to help us.”
Debbie, Manager, Happy Plant Garden Centre, Mintlaw